Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dad preparing for war.


What kind of war you might ask? A war against stinky poo. Doug can't stand changing dirty diapers and starts dry heaving to the point where he's absolutely no help and only causes more chaos when we're trying to change Manning's diapers. So, Doug came up with the really good idea that if we would start wearing the mask shown above (typically used while he's working around strong potent fumes and chemicals when he's working)that he'd be able to change diapers with no more problems. Funny looking, but it does work and I think that is the only thing that saved him when I went out of town for a business trip for 6 days. In the above picture Doug had to pull out the beloved mask to clean out the bathtub on Manning's birthday, as he left a little birthday surprise for us in the tub. Let's just say the bath went from very enjoyable to immediate evacuation very quickly! Right before I took this picture Doug and I were both kind of jawing back and forth at each other about who was going to clean up the mess. Suddenly Doug leaves the room and comes back wearing his mask and is grumbling in the thing something that I can't even understand. I could not help but laugh and laugh and laugh at the sight. So, I grabbed the camera and snapped the shot while Doug continued to bark at me about him having to clean poo while I'm having fun joking around and taking pictures. I couldn't quit laughing. Awww...fun times.

No comments: