Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

It's been a great Valentine's day so far. No complaints here. I would have to say that the "Day of Love" has treated me very well and I feel very loved! I love each and every one of you and thank you for stopping by to check in on what I'm doing.

How did my mom know that all I wanted for Valentine's day was my very own die cast Jeff Gordon racecar. She's a clever one. Thanks mom! I love you Too!


Being the day for love and cute things I thought I'd show how cute I can be as a puppy! Pretty cute, huh?


Thanks for the Valentine Great-Grandma Gardner! It made me smile. I'm showing it off to my mom in the picture below. Hugs and kisses to you on this Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Them Grandmas are pretty cool people, huh? Love you with all my heart. Gams