Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I have friends in low places...




Welcome to Manning's small friend, Preston James. His mom and I have been friends for several years and were even roommates for awhile. When we were first introduced to each other it was kind of like looking in a mirror. We had a lot in common (& still do) and was often following in each others tracks. Now, we went on step further and ended up having boys almost one month apart. We were both on maternity leave at the same time and spent several afternoons walking the boys around the neighborhood. We expect that they will be the best of buds when they grow up, and knowing both Kathy & I, I think we'll both have our hands full with these two! ***Yes, in the picture with Kathy and I we swapped babies, so I'm actually holding little Preston.

2 comments:

melissa said...

that's such a cute pic of the two of u. it almost looks like your sisters...this was such a good idea! :)

Jason and Kathy said...

I can't wait until they can actually play together instead of just napping!!! :) We're going to have soooo much fun with our boys!!