Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chocolate cake anyone???


Our dog Duce has an unbelievable sense of smell, and last weekend sniffed out a box with leftover birthday cake in it that my neighbors had set out in their driveway. While I'm standing out in my yard talking with my other neighbor the "Cake" neighbor came running around the corner of my house to apologize for leaving the cake out on their driveway instead of putting it in the trash where it should be. After laughing hysterically at the green frosting covered dog walking my way, I apologized for my dog helping himself to the leftover birthday cake. I was not happy, but could not help but laugh. Picture of the dog is after he had rolled around in the grass and rubbed off most of the frosting, but I was able to get a picture of the green frosting eyeshadow he had left on him.

No comments: