Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School's out for summer!

Ok, here it comes...(sniff, sniff, sniff) stop sniffling mom, my last day of preschool was today and I'll be headed to kindergarten next year!  Woo Hoo!  Actually our last day of classes was yesterday and today we had a field day. It was a little windy, but a really great time.


My teachers this year.  Mrs. Haffenstine and Mrs. Struble.
Our really great art teachers gave us some body/face paint

I picked out a football.

Reesing picked out a kitty cat.



Miles and I had fun washing the windows, doors and building with soap and water using paint brushes and sponges.


Miles working hard and doing a good cleaning job.


Miles, myself and Ryan cleaning the doors.

 Reesing washing the windows with the signature Daddy Urish move...tongue hanging out while we go to work.  Reesing, Dad and I can all be caught hanging our tongue out anytime we're concentrating.

And how can you give boys buckets of water and not expect them to get a little wet?!


Having fun with my friend Andrei.

Miles, myself and some other boys hanging out in the boys clubhouse. Fun times, somehow I'm the only one who came out of it with a bloody nose.


Reesing enjoyed getting to play in the water table.


Reesing had fun going down the big slide.


And playing on the playground. 


Some of my classmates and I.
Also in celebration of completing our final year of preschool, one of my classmates held a graduation picnic after school one day.   We got together and ate hamburgers and hot dogs and played in her backyard on her really cool jungle fort.  It was a great way to celebrate the end of the preschool year.  Another milestone reached.  Kindergarten here we come!



My classmates posing for a picture.

My turn at the 'ol pinata.


And it finally broke.  Look at all the goodies.















No comments: