Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Best field trip ever!

 
 
On Monday my class took a field trip to Gambino's pizza. We got a lesson in pizza creation 101. We started out by watching a fresh batch of dough being made. We then each got a rolled out crust & then got to go down the ingredients line & pile on our favorite toppings. After the pizza popped out of the oven we finally got the chance to gobble up our pizza. My pizza of choice -hamburger pizza all for me! It was a very yummy time with my classmates. Thanks Gambino's 's for the fun time!

Watching the dough be made. 
 



                                              We got to feel & smell some fresh pizza dough.

 Watching the dough roll out.
 

Pizza crust ready!
 

Going down the line and picking out my favorite ingredients.

So many to choose from.

Topping it off with cheese!


 


Finished pizza


Throw it in the oven.

Finished product!  Woo Hoo.  It was very yummy!



 




No comments: