Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday-Palooza

January has been a busy month Of birthdays for the Urish family. We celebrated two of my cousins' birthdays, then my momma's last Wednesday, my Gammee Linda's birthday on Saturday & last but not least, my special day is in only a few days. Yippee!

Flowers that Reesing, Dad & I sent to Mom at work.  Mom said to not mind her messy desk.  It's busy season at the GCSAA. 


What could it be that has captivated this little girl's attention....


And mine?

Holy crap Mom...you're so old that there are so many candles on the cake we have a small fire!


Well actually, it's not that bad.  Just a bad camera shot.  Here is the cake I made for mom. I put the candles in the cake in the shape of her birthday age.


And this is my special Gammee's birthday cake.  This is my Gammee in a nutshell, Mother, Gammee, Jayhawks and flip flops. Creative cake design was courtesy of my Aunt Raegann.   Happy Birthday Gammee!  Love you bunches.














2 comments:

Gams said...

Wow, that's quite a glow from them birthday candles. Must be your Mamma's cake! GREAT PICS!!!!

raegann said...

that pic of Reesing with the fire glow on her face is amazing!! i think she's starting to get the hand of this birthday thing. we'll see what happens at Manning's...