Thursday, December 22, 2011

Art my way

I love art class and have fallen behind on displaying my artwork here on the blog, so here you go. 

Thanksgiving leaf at school.
 


Fish


Every week we learn about a new letter of the alphabet.  We work on writing the letter, sounding the letter out, we have to bring something to share with the class that starts with that letter and we usually do something fun that has something to do with the letter of the week.  During "E" week we made yummy eyeballs.  I ate of them immediately, but mom was able to snatch a picture of the one eyeball I had left. 


I call this one "Baby in a manger."

Artistic impression of a Christmas tree.


Great Job on "S" Day!

Working on my "M"'s.  Wow, my name is long and has a lot of "N"s, not to be confused with the "M."

I call this one "The Colors of Christmas.

No comments: