Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yay for spring!

 A few weeks ago, at the first hint of spring, dad got geared up to clean up the landscaping in our front yard. Reesing and I came to the rescue, because of course he needed help. Each year dad lets us each pick out a flower to plant in front of the house.

 This is the flower that I picked out for my baby sister.



We consulted little Reesing on where she wanted to put her flower.


And after lots of contemplating, she decided on her special place.
  So, Dad and I dug the hole.


 
 Reesing handed over her prized flower.

 And I helped dad plant the flower in the ground.


And here is Reesing's flower in it's new home.
Here's one of the flowers I picked out. It was a great day. Thanks for making this such a special time for sis and I dad!
 



1 comment:

Gams said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....