Friday, April 1, 2011

Where are you spring?

 Well, it's April 1st, and we've been really slacking on the blog posts.  Our apologies.  We've been really busy with a little of this and a lot of that.  So, what have we been up to?  We were cheering on the Hawks through yet another Big 12 championship and a good, but disappointing run in March Madness. We've been hanging out with family and friends every chance possible.  Reesing & I had a sleepover with Aunt Stacey and the girls. We've been waiting day by day for the slightest glimpse of spring weather that is going to stay for awhile. It's been 30 degrees and then a couple days later 70 degrees.  Very strange spring.  We've also been spending a lot of time hanging out at as family & playing lots of games, racing lots of cars and discovering new movies, such as E.T.   For me, I'm getting bigger, wiser and fully enjoying preschool. My mom went to parent teacher conferences with my teachers and they told her that I was a good student, and on target for pre-K and/or kindergarten.  Yay for me! Reesing is growing bigger, smarter and more stubborn.  Dad & mom are trying to break her like a wild horse. I went with Reesing and mom to the doctor earlier this morning for Reesing's 18 month appointment, official post to come.  All went well and the doctor says Reesing is growing and developing perfect.  Yay for Reesing! All is going well, but we're really ready for the sun to come out and stay!

We may have posted this picture already, but it is one of our family favorites.  The smiles on both of their faces are priceless, and this is what Reesing is always doing with dad...playing around on him like a jungle gym.  Reesing is not really scared of anything and always wants dad to throw her up in the air, juggle her, flip her, balance her, or whatever, she's game.



While the Jayhawks made it through the first weekend of tournament play, they eventually lost last weekend, which we'd prefer not to talk about.  Regardless of the loss, Ku basketball always goes hand in hand with yummy blue cupcakes!




The other day mom took me to my first eye exam.  I passed with flying colors and the good doc. said all looked well. Reesing tagged along with us, and needless to say it was one of the fastest appointments my mom said that she had ever had.  They seemed to shuffle us through rather quickly.  Coincidence?  I think not.



Below is a picture of Reesing posing in the big doc's chair.





See Reesing


See Reesing eat


See Reesing really eat.



See Reesing showing you how it's done.

                                                     

1 comment:

Gams said...

I LOOOOOOOVE my babies!