Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy thoughts on a not so happy day

I woke up this morning feeling really crummy. I think it's because there's been so much fun to be had and not enough time to sleep, and it's finally caught up to me. So, I'm really bummed today, not only because I don't feel good, but also because I'm missing my class field trip to the fire station. Not a good way to end the week. I'm very sad, but have decided to post pictures from one of my more recent happy times to help me feel better.

Below are pictures from KU vs. Georgia Tech football game that took place a few weeks ago.

Beautiful day at the stadium. Thanks for tickets Gammee!



Pictures on our walk to the stadium.
It was quite the long walk, but we made the most out of it and had fun running and chasing each other the whole way.
Sisters united. Reyna & Annie B running & performing stunts together.
Aunt Stacy pulled a wagon to the field and the passengers within the wagon kept changing, but at least all the kids got a chance to catch a nice wagon ride.

We-We enjoying the KU football atmosphere. This was Reesing's 1st KU football game.


Dad and "Cray" hanging out.

We-we didn't really know what to think when things got loud. She was glad she had her dad to hang on to.




Reyna cheering loud for the Hawks.


Groovin' with the band.

And....We-we is done. Too much excitement for this little one.
It was a great day filled with fun, laughter and a KU victory. Good times were had by all. Happy Friday to everyone!








1 comment:

Gams said...

I am sorry you had to miss your field trip. There will be another soon enough. Get to feeling better. In the meantime, thanks for the great fun pictures. And, Mans, you are ALWAYS welcome. Glad you had FUN!!! I LOVE YOU!