Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where did June go?

Wow! Summer is flying by. We've been really busy and have not been able to blog as much as we would like. We hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July holiday, just as we did. Our family spent some time on Saturday at Bloomington beach with some friends and family and everyone was able to get on our boat and also take a boat ride. The rest of the weekend was filled with good company, good food, loud fireworks and lots of fun. The long weekend was a nice break.

We've been taking a lot of walks. I usually start out walking or riding my scooter, but I usually end up sharing the stroller space with my lil' sis.

Duce loves cuddling up to me every time I fall asleep. He's sneaky like that.

Reesing (a.k.a. we-we) is now 9 months old. She crawls at lightning fast speed and pulls herself up onto everything. We're waiting for her to take off walking any day now.


Reesing has discovered chocolate and loves it, but honestly we really haven't found anything that my sister doesn't love to eat.


I got a really neat baseball set, complete with batting helmet, batting gloves and a new bat. I earned all of it during my potty training phase. I love baseball and enjoy hanging out in the yard playing with mom and dad.
Nice swing.
Publish Post

No comments: