Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last day of July...already?!

Where has the summer gone? We've had a busy summer and are gearing up for an even busier fall. Mom starts classes again on August 19th. I start preschool on September 1st. My mom and dad are getting married (woo hoo - 11 years and 2 kiddos later) the last week in August and me and my family are hosting a reception to celebrate on Labor Day weekend. Football season is gearing up and my dad couldn't be more excited. Then my lil' sister turns one on September 21st. Lots of exciting stuff happening in the upcoming months. Hold on to your horses it's about to get crazy in this household. My sister has not been feeling very well the past two days. This is actually her first time being "sick sick," if you know what I mean. We hope that she gets to feeling better soon. There's been a lot of crying and tears. Hang in there little sister. I love you. You'll be feeling better in no time. Below are some pictures from this summer.

Below is me with two of my older cousins who both race. Colton on the left and Calvin on the right.

Our Aunt Raegann feeding Reesing sno-cone (a.k.a. legal crack for kids). Reesing loved the sno-cone and wasn't going to let Aunt Raegann get by with the old "one and you're done" trick. She suckered her into lots more bites. Thanks for sharing Aunt Raegs.
This is all that Reesing wants to do these days, pull up onto anything she can find and stand up.
Me and my best bud, Preston, with my cousin Courtney on the 4th of July.
Reesing trying to help mom clear off the bathroom counter. She's really good at it.
This is me in my friend Lindsey's racecar.
This is Reesing sporting a good mohawk after bathtime.

No comments: