Monday, February 8, 2010

Time is flying by...

So sorry that it's been so long since we've sent you an update. It's been party central here at the Urish household ever since I've turned 3. My birthday was January 25th and I want to thank everyone for all of the birthday love and well wishes I received from all my wonderful friends and family. I love you all. Thanks for making my 3rd birthday a very special one! It was also a very special birthday treat that my birthday fell on the Big Monday basketball game between KU and Mizzou. Coach Self granted my birthday wishe with a big KU victory. Way to go Hawks!

Making my birthday wish with my sister behind me taking notes on how this whole "birthday" thing works.
I love presents!

Celebrating with family and friends while watching KU basketball.
I love getting birthday mail! Thanks for the gum Gammee Linda!

Aunt Stacey with Annabell and Reesing.
Aunt Julie and Courtney loving on Miss. Reesing.

Having fun with my best friend, Preston.

Mom and I posing for the camera.
Tyller and me.

No comments: