Sunday, February 21, 2010

One, two, three, four, FIVE!

That's right...sis is 5 months old today! She's growing quickly and is learning new things everyday. While mom was away Dad and I sprinkled some Miracle Gro on Reesing's head and now she has lots of new hair sproutlets growing on top of her head. Mom was so excited when she came back from San Diego because she could tell a difference in the amount of head that sis had. Mom's just anxious so she can start really using all of the adorable bows and hair ties she's got stocked away for sister's head. Anyways, all is well at 5 months!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reesing. Thanks for sharing part of your 5 month birthday with the Gams. I surely did LOVE it! But, I missed your brother. Tell the Mans to get better soon & we will have our day together! I LOVE YOU! Gams

The Wiley Clan said...

Such a beautiful baby girl! I can't believe she's 6 months old already! I'm going to email the girls--I would love to get together this coming week sometime to catch up, if possible! Miss ya!