Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Take 4

After New Year's holiday passed my mom's side of the family got together for some more holiday cheer. Nothing like celebrating for all 12 days of Christmas, well at least it seemed. We went to my Uncle Scott's house and also gathered with my Aunt Julie's family. A good time was had by all. Again, thanks for the hospitality! It was a lot of fun.

My cousin Kate in her "peace & love" Snuggie.

More presents to open ~ Yea! And another present that makes noise ~ double yea!
My cousin Makayla can ALWAYS be found lovin' on Reesing.

Aunt Julie & my cousin Brad, who is a Senior in high school. Aunt Julie seems to think something is funny...Brad does not.


We got "Kate bug" a new hat. She looks super cool in it.

Makayla in her new purple hat that already matches her shirt.

Christal in her new pink hat. My cousin, Christal Eve, actually celebrated her 13th birthday on Christmas Eve. Happy belated birthday to you Christal.

My other cousin Courtney, who is wearing a hat she got for Christmas, but not the wonderful hat we got for her! She's sportin' her new findora. Reesing got a little help in collecting all of her loot. She was in awe!
My cousin who mom likes to call "Kate bug" giving some love to Miss. Reesing.


No comments: