Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's always nice to have a mechanic in the family

I've spent some time at my Uncle Willie's automotive shop watching him work on cars, not to mention the countless trips to my Grandpa Rod's shop where at any time you might find my dad, Grandpa, Uncle Mike or Uncle Willie working on quarter midgets or their own vehicles. I've taken lots of notes, studied all of their moves and have put the tool set that my Aunt Julie gave me for my birthday to good use. Fixing my cars has turned into quite the hobby for me.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Manning in few years you can work on my car. Keep practing. Love ya lots.
Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Whoa.......... Those are some "cool" looking 'workin' goggles. You sure do look like you know what you're doin'. You could be my mechanic ANYDAY! Good job, Mans! Love you, Gammee