Sunday, June 21, 2009

D-A-D-D-Y and Daddy was his namo

Happy Father's Day to all of those wonderful daddies out there. I was to especially thank my daddy because he is the best daddy a boy could have. He's my best friend. You'll rarely find one of us without the other. He's already taught me so much within my 2 and 1/2 years and I'm so excited to keep learning. My dad had a great Father's Day. A t.v. day filled with Rocky Balboa movies, Nascar, U.S. Open, and Royals baseball on the tube. My dad couldn't help but flip the channel and land on either sports or some type of "manly" show to watch. It was "Dad's" weekend and I think he had a pretty good one. Anyways, mom and I love you very much Dad. Thanks for all that you do.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boys! And, I agree with you, Mans, YOU'RE PAPA IS PRETTY SPECIAL. Love you guys, Gams