Monday, March 23, 2009

Company for the weekend

Chris and Leslie came into town from Illinois to see the family and to get away for the weekend before the busy season kicks into gear for Chris. Thanks for coming to see everyone. It was fun to have you around for a weekend. Also, thanks for the ice cream from the creepy ice cream man. It was yummy. (Yes, Chris & Leslie...I hijacked a photo from your facebook page because I went to upload a photo of you and my mom informed me that she forgot to take a picture of you two while you were here. That's why it's so small.)

Cousin Chris brought gifts for everyone back in Kansas. Racing t-shirts in all sizes. Chris is our racing cousin and I am hoping to make it out there several times this summer to watch him race and start getting some pointers. Thanks for the t-shirt Chris! I love it!I was asleep when Chris and Leslie left and missed saying good-bye, but my tears lasted only long enough for me to stumble upon the really cool helmet they left behind. It's the racing helmet that Chris wears. I, of course, had to try it on to check out the fit. Don't worry Chris, my dad only let me try it on the one time and then I had to put it away. I did like it though and cannot wait to have one of my own.



No comments: