Monday, March 2, 2009

Another year older...

another opportunity to catch up with our good friend Coach Self. Mom and I went to Hawk Talk with Grandma Linda and her friends. I gave him a high-5 for the big win against Missouri and shared with him a secret play that I've been working on and told him he can use during tournament time, if he needed it.
Below is a picture of my first meeting with Bill. I was only 8 weeks old. So far we have pictures of me and Bill when I was 8 weeks, 14 months and now 25 months. It's the school pictures of this Jayhawk family. Thanks Coach Self for another great year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my little "future" Jayhawk. Thanks for coming with me & sharing your secret play with Coach. He can sure use all the help he can get after last week's game. No problem, now that Coach has my "Little Man" on his team. Way to go, Mans. LOVE YOU, Gammy

Seth said...

Wow, I'm green with envy. Way to go Manning, I'm glad you are tight with Coach Self and take good photos with him!!!