Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy belated birthday Victoria!

My cousin, Victoria, turned 2 last weekend. My mom and I went to Victoria's birthday party last weekend. We had a wonderful time and I got to see a lot of my mom's family that I had not seen in a long time. They were all amazed at how much I've grown. My cousin had a big Hawaiian pool party in celebration of her birthday.

Happy Birthday Victoria!

Having fun in the sun.

More fun in the sun.


One of her presents was "life-size" Dora and Diego. Diego and I hit it off right away so I quietly snuck out of the living room with my new friend to go show mom.


We had a lot of fun swimming the afternoon away. Our moms actually had to drag us out of the pool at 9 p.m. b/c we were having so much fun we didn't want to go inside.

Anyone who knows me knows what I love best...animals! Dogs are my favorite because it reminds me of my own dog, Duce, at home. Everywhere I seem to go I am always able to find an animal friend. This one just happened to live in the backyard of my cousin's house and still provided me lots of entertainment, even through the fence.

Little Victoria hanging out with me the next day.


My favorite part of staying at my Aunt Donna's...the 7 foot tall ESPN shoot/throw/kick game. It lights up and talks to you and the best part is that you are actually supposed to throw/kick things at it and all of the adults in the room are ok with it. It was a lot of fun.


When our parents asked if we had a good time together we both had to pause for a minute before shouting out "Well YES, of course we did!"

Pictured here is my mom's Aunt, Aunt Donna. She is Victoria's grandmother. I'm really happy that they are living in Wichita now because they have always lived out on the east coast and never close enough to drive to in a day. Now we can go visit more often and mom can get caught up on some family time.

Pictured here is my mom and me with my cousin Victoria and her mom, Stacey. Stacey is my mom's cousin and they are really close in age, just like Victoria and I. Now with all of us living closer we can hopefully spend some more time together. Thanks for the birthday party invite. We had a great time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch of people! Happy Birthday Victoria!!
Looks like you all had a great time.
Love Aunt Julie