Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Everybody celebrate!!!

We had a busy weekend of many celebrations. First of all my dad celebrated another birthday this weekend (Sunday), my cousin Miles also celebrated his 1st birthday (Saturday) and then we celebrated the Hawks National Championship with a parade on Sunday. Happy Birthday to my dad and my cousin Miles. Congratulations to the Hawks on bringing home a national championship.

Happy Birthday to my dad. He loves me so much,and I love him lots!!!


Happy Birthday to my cousin Miles! We're only 3 months apart. We will continue to have a lot of fun as we get older!


Way to go Jayhawks!!! Nice job on bringing home the big one!
Do you remember my friend Bill? Well, him and his boys brought home the National Championship.

My uncle Mike giving me and my cousin Miles lots of love!

My cousin Calvin showing his Jayhawk spirit with his blue mohawk.

My dad's friends, Danny, his wife Kim and their son Jack. On April 24th they're due to have a little sister for Jack.

Big Jay and Little Jay hanging out at the parade.

In this picture I had sneaked into the room where some of my "big boy" cousins were hanging out and crashed their party. As you can tell from the picture, they were really excited about it.

Me hanging out at the parade

My uncle Mike and cousin Calvin hanging out.


I promise that there are more pictures to come from the weekend. We'll see you soon! Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mans, you sure had a BIG weekend. Bye the way, thanks for all the help you gave your friend Bill in bringing home our Hawks Championship. He couldn't have done it without ya. LOVE YOU MUCHES, Gams