Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Croup is the crap!


Ok, so I've been sick and am finally getting over it, but now my mom and dad don't feel so well. A little explanation as to why there has been a lack of posts. I am getting over the croup. I've had croup now 3 times and it is the crap. It is no fun and I make the most horrendous seal barking sounds. Hopefully I'll outgrow this crappy stuff someday. As soon as the house is healed back up we'll be sure to post on a more regular basis. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Little Man, you look so sad........... Other than our Jayhawks winning the National Championship, this ol' winter has been hard on my boy. Spring is here & we have our new AnnieB. So now there is nothin' but fun times ahead. See you soon. I love you, Gammee