Thursday, August 14, 2014

Manning's 1st day of second grade

We were very excited to start our new school year. Excited to be back amongst friends everyday and excited for a new teacher and new adventures. Don't we all miss that special age when we were excited (like night before Christmas excited) to go to school?! What a great feeling for a kiddo to have.


Little KU got lucky enough to partake in the farewell 1st day of school send off. Reesing was a sleepy head and was still getting her beauty sleep. 

Are you really going to leave me for the whole day?! What am I going to do without my big brother?



KU had to sneak in on the action, bringing a sigh of "aaaawwww," from the audience behind us. I think people enjoyed seeing the sibling love!


Headed into my new classroom.

And finding my frog hook/cubby.

Found my table/chair and little KU wanted her own chair right next to me. 

It wasn't easy convincing KU that she had to leave Manning's side. She put up a good fight, but was removed from the classroom before things got crazy, like second grade level crazy. Good luck Manning and have a great a school year! We love you!

No comments: