Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ready to rock 2013

2012 was filled with many great things, and 2013 is off to a great start so we can't wait to see what wonderful things the rest of this year has in store for us. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy new year.

Kawlins turned 8 weeks yesterday. She's a good baby and likes to sleep a lot. Kawlins is somewhat of a chameleon, looking like a mini-me version of Reesing and then other days she looks like a girl version of myself when I was that age. She's a good combo of us both, I guess. Milk is her favorite, maybe that's because that's all she gets, but she devours every last drop every time she eats like it's the best meal ever and then usually falls into a deep food coma afterwards. Reesing and I both REALLY love her and she tolerates us in her face all of the time. Overall, she makes a wonderful addition to Team Manning. It's been a fun-filled 8 weeks so far!







1 comment:

Gams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this family!!! I am soooooooo lucky!!