Monday, April 23, 2012

You've got mail




We love to go get the mail with mom and dad.

And sometimes it takes us longer than usual because...

We like to take turns shutting each other in the mailbox.



I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to keep fitting in the mailbox. It's getting pretty tight.



Next, it's Reesing's turn...and I know it looks like I'm leaning into the mailbox.  I may or may not be holding the door shut resisting any attempt from Reesing to get out. She falls for it every time.



But she's always a good sport about it because she doesn't cry for too long.



I bet you didn't realize how much fun a couple of kids good have simply getting the mail. 



She's got much more clearance and probably a lot more time to keep squeezing into the mailbox.

1 comment:

Gams said...

What you kiddos can come up with! Looks like fun to me!!!!