Friday, October 21, 2011

And this work week takes the checkered flag!

I know that I have spoke on this blog before about the love & passion I have for racing. It is one of my favorite hobbies. I love racing cars, playing race cars, watching race cars & reading about race cars. During the summer Dad & I are kept busy going from race to race to watch my Uncle Willie, cousin Chris Urish & cousin Colton Berger race. it's what Dad & I live to do. Reesing joined us for a few races & Mom is saving up for next year. She's saving up for next year because I will finally start racing! I have my car, racing suit & really cool helmet (thanks to my cool cousin Chris). I'm ready to start racing. We've been talking about "when I am able to race" for about 4 1/2 years now. I couldn't be more excited. So, next summer check in with my mom for my racing schedule & come out to cheer me on. Until then...Dad & I will just keep practicing.

My racing cousin Colton and I.  Also, check out the super fabulous "as real as it gets" dirt track I have in my bedroom.  Thanks mom and dad. 

Introducing #25...Manning Urish!
 
 My pit crew chief, Reesing, & I.

Helping Uncle Willie work on his car. 

And this is were you can usually find me once the races are going. 

1 comment:

Gams said...

That's our boy..... Nothing more to say.... LOVE U