Monday, May 10, 2010

The Strawberry Incident

I'm sure the future holds many good times for my sister and I to have some fun and cause a little trouble in the process.


Here the strawberries sit in the middle of the floor. I'm not sure why mom & dad think they should be kept in the fridge, but it's not too hard to just pull them out whenever I want some.
This is the scene that my mother walks around the corner to. My sister and I chowing down on the brand new container of strawberries we just bought.

I love me some strawberries!!!
And apparently my sister does too. She was piling them as fast as she could. There's not too much food that my lil' sister doesn't like, but I think that strawberries might be on the top 10 list.





Got anymore mom? We'll ask first next time...we promise. But it was so good!!! It's fun introducing Reesing to new things each and every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you be mad at those precious faces? Pretty soon you can have all the strawberries you want. You two can come help me pick them at our friend Richard's strawberry patch. Then maybe Mamma won't be too mad. WHAT FUN! lOVE YOU, GAMS!