Monday, April 5, 2010

To the hip hop to the hippity hop...

YEA~the Easter bunny found us! We had a very wonderful Easter holiday and were blessed to be able to spend the beautiful day with family eating, laughing, swimming in the hot tub and beating each other up on Mario Kart. I hope that the Easter bunny found all of you my friends. A day later and lil' sis and I are both still on a sugar high. Thanks Easter bunny!

Prepping the house for the bunny. Leaving him a note from sister & I.

Teaching my sister how to properly color Easter eggs.

Serious work.
Happy EASTER!
Hmmm....the toy or the box? The toy OR the box?
Sis wants my monster truck. That's so not happening.

Sis became the official egg tester.

Ummm...not so good. We tried to tell her, but she wanted to figure it out on her own.

I'll see your peanut butter eggs and raise you a Hersey's kiss.

No comments: