Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chug-a-chuga-choo-choo! Fritz's it is.

The new baby model for Fritz's.

Waiting in line for a table makes me very sad. Do you like my sad face?

Last weekend my mom sister and I joined my Aunt Julie and her family in Kansas City for a nice lunch at a place called Fritz's. This place is a blast. There's a lot of action, noise and good food. It provides entertainment for all ages. There's three locations in the Kansas City area. You can check them out at http://fritzskc.com/

1) You sit down at a table...

2) pick up the phone in your booth to call in your table's order...
3) then your food is delivered to you overhead by train.



It's a unique concept that certainly does liven up meal time. Thanks Aunt Julie, Uncle Stan, Brad and Courtney for joining us for lunch. It sure was fun.



So, when I hear the name Fritz, I'm a happy camper. On the other hand my mom once had a dog named Fritz (similar looking to the one below except for bigger in size, lots more hair and bigger teeth) attach itself to her cheek and not let go when she was little, so it's hard not to bring up a few memories for mom every time we talk about Fritz's.

No comments: