Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to me!!!


What is one the top 10 list of ways to not spend your birthday??? Spending it sick with pneumonia. At my Friday's doctor's appointment they confirmed that my illness has slipped into pneumonia, but I'm not letting it get my spirits down. I'm turning 2 no matter what. But I did have to postpone my birthday bash until next weekend and my mom and dad are keeping me to the confines of our house, which is a bummer. I'm sure we'll post more pictures later, but for now the below shots are from my 2 year photo shoot this past week.









2 comments:

The Wiley Clan said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Manning! So sorry to hear you're under the weather, but glad you aren't letting it get your spirits down! Wishing healthy vibes your way, as well as, an adventure-filled year as a two-year old! :)

Your friend,
Emma

Anonymous said...

Happy #2, Little Man. I sure do love you. It seems like yesterday when you were born, but then again, I can't remember my life with you. You sure do make me smile. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Love Gams