Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our house is finally finished!

Well, minus new outdoor lights (haven't been picked out yet), gutters, numbers for the house and landscaping. Besides all of those things it has been lap sided all around and re-painted and looks great. My parents did most of the work, with a little help from myself, but my main job was to supervise. It was a great team effort. I'll take you on a 360 degree tour.
Looking at the front.

Looking at the east side from the street.

Looking at the back.

More of the back.

Looking at the west side.

Coming back around to the front.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! I LOVE the colors. Little Man, tell Mom & Pops, THEY DID GOOD!!!! Love you, Gammee

Anonymous said...

Wow the house looks great! Looks like Manning kept you both on track and made sure you got the job done right. Hey I have some workers he can supervise since he does such a nice job.

Love Aunt Julie