Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy, busy, busy



Ok, so going back to Thanksgiving we went to St.Louis for the holiday. My great-grandma Juanita passed away a couple days before the holiday, so after turkey day we headed on the road northeast for Springfield Illinois to attend the visitation/funeral services. After that we went back through St.Louis to pickup Grandma Linda and we headed back to Lawrence. As soon as we got back to Lawrence Daddy turned around and went to the big KU vs. Missouri football game, which was disappointing and not worthy of a post. 3 days later my mommy and daddy headed out to Las Vegas for the Quarter Midget Winter Nationals. My cousins Makenzie and Macray both raced and did very well. While my mom and dad where away in Vegas for 5 days my Aunt Jen and Grandma Linda took care of me and completely spoiled me with lots of love. It's been very hectic getting back into a routine again after all of that. So, that's the summary of what's been going on for the past 23 days since you've heard from us. Whew! It's a lot easier to keep you all updated day by day instead of trying to do weeks at a time. More to come. Stay tuned!

No comments: