Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!



I knew my cute face wouldn't scare you, but it was worth a shot. Well, my first Halloween has come and gone and it was a success. My parents dressed me up, I didn't complain and I scored some goodies. I went trick or treating this year, but it was just for practice. I'll know what to do for next year b/c I took really good notes from my cousins Colton and Calvin, who let me tag along. Below are just some pictures from our adventure. Weather was good, the treats were yummy and I survived the "Shrek" and "Pumpkin" costumes all in the same day! I played the part of an ogar pretty darn well, at least that's my opinion.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manning as both a pumpkin and Shrek-phew! Love the Halloween pics! Especially that little dinosaur sitting next to him-boy are they gonna break some hearts someday.

Anonymous said...

You gotta love those teeth!