Saturday, August 25, 2007

7 months old...but who's counting?



Manning is 7 months old today and he is growing so quickly. I was out of town for about 3 1/2 days and it is amazing how much he has changed within that amount of time. Everyone told me how fast he would grow, but I never really believed it until now. We've had a pretty laid back day. I got home late last night so I've had a lot of catching up to do. I don't think Manning missed me too much because it seems that his daddy took excellent care of him while I was away. Doug is such a good father and has been absolutely wonderful taking on all of the household responsibilities so that I am able to focus on my mother right now. So, thank you Doug. I appreciate it and love you so much. You've been so awesome through this trying time. We spent Manning's 7 month birthday hanging out and having fun. Manning is really working on breaking those darn teeth free, crawling and even standing. One of the pictures on this page is from today while he was sitting in his "Manning-size" chair that Grandma Linda bought for him (by the way G-ma Linda, he loves the chair) and he just stood right up. He was using the chair for a little support, but was mainly standing with his one strength. It was very cool. We had a doctor appt. this week and he weighed in at 17 lbs. and 26.75 inches.

No comments: