Monday, July 30, 2007

Splish Splash, I was taking a bath

Long about a Monday morning
A rub-a-dub, just relaxin' in the tub
Thinkin' everything was alright
Well, I stepped out the tub, put my feet on the floor
I wrapped the towel around me and I
Opened the door, and then I
Splish, splash... I jumped back in the bath.
Well how was I to know there was a party going on?

They was a-splishin' and a'splashin'
Reelin' with the feelin', movin' and a'groovin'
Rockin' and a'rollin', yeah


Ok, so Manning was not splishin' and a splashin' in the bath, but rather lounging in the bathroom sink. He was fussing while I was getting ready for work and he slid down into the sink, kicked up his feet, stretched out his lil' arms and just started grinning. He thought it was his own little jacuzzi - Manning size.

No comments: